Market Outlook for 15th - 17th April: Indian Stock market is most likely to be a mixed bag of stocks for the upcoming week. Market will remain close on 14th April due to Ambedkar Jayanti. Market was trending bullish during the last week's trading sessions although there were some down fall in the final trading days of last week. It seems that Indian stock market is trying to make new heights each time. Reserve Ban of India (RBI) has kept the rate unchanged. Nifty may test the 7000 level in the upcoming trading sessions.
NSE Nifty Key Levels to Watch
- Nifty Support 6685-6580 Resistance 6870-6950
Hot Trading Tips for Tuesday's Market Session
- Raymond Ltd CMP 321. Sell For the Day Target of Rs 314-312 with stop loss at 325.
- Coal India Ltd. CMP 293. Buy for the Intraday Target of Rs 298-300 with stop loss at 290.
- ITC Ltd. CMP 343. Buy for the Intra day target of Rs 349 with stop loss at 340.
MCX Gold Trend Today: MCX Gold has been trading on the consolidate trend and may move down in the trading sessions as the day progresses. So what can be the face of the commodity will be clear after the noon trading hours. Bullion metals or even the commodity market mcx will trend following the global market cues.
Tips for Trading in MCX Gold Silver Today
- MCX Gold is expected to move down. so suggested a sell call for the intra-day target of Rs 28650 with keeping stop loss at 28950.
- MCX Silver can also remain bearsih so we advice you to take a sell position in silver below 43550 for the Target of 43000 with stop loss at 43800.